CSFP Briefing Documents (alphabetical order):
- Colorado’s Constitution: How it Impacts the State’s Budget, a Quick Lesson on Gallagher, TABOR, Amendment 23, and the Negative / Budget Stabilization Factor
- Overview of Colorado’s Legislative History of Mill Levy Overrides from 1988 – 2017
- How Are Colorado School Districts Funded?
- Reasons Districts in Trouble (10 reasons)
- School Board Responsibilities and Sample Budget Calendar
- State Legislative Timeline for FY2017-18 District Budget
- What is the Timing for School Finance? Are Adjustments Made Through the Year?
- Why Resources Matter (10 reasons)