Mission: To compile, collect and distribute research-based, non-partisan information and data on topics related to school finance for state and local policymakers.
The Colorado School Finance Project (CSFP), Inc. changed to a formal entity in 2014. We are a non-profit, Colorado based company. The CSFP was originally created in 1995, following the passage of the 1994 School Finance Act.
Our sincere thanks to the many districts and organizations (CEA, CASE, CASB, Colorado BOCES, DBO, and Rural Schools Alliance) that financially support our work. The Colorado School Finance Project could not do our work without their support.
Tracie L. Rainey
CSFP Board of Directors:
- John Augenblick – national school finance expert
- Scott Murphy – Colorado school finance expert, retired Colorado Superintendent
- Superintendent / Executive Director
- Assistant Superintendent / CFO
- Diane Doney (Littleton Public Schools)
- Organizations representing state-wide groups