U.S. Census Bureau
U.S. CENSUS BUREAU - Public Elementary-Secondary Education Finance Data: 2013 (2015 update). The report: U.S. Census Bureau: Public Education Finances: 2013. Colorado highlights:
- Revenue Per Student: Colorado is $-2,061 below the US Average.
- Spending Per Student: Colorado is $-2,053 below the US Average.
- As Colorado has increased per pupil spending/revenue over the years, the US Average has increased more.
CSFP created the following reports reflecting Colorado's Education Finance Data Rankings 2013:
- How Colorado ranks - Per Pupil Spending FY 2012-13
- Colorado ranks 40th.
- Colorado's Per Pupil Revenue compared to the U.S. Average and Colorado's Fall Enrollment
- Colorado's enrollment continues to grow as per pupil revenue falls further from the U.S. Average
- Adjusted for Inflation: Comparing Per Pupil Spending between FY 2007-08 and FY 2012-13
- Adjusted for 2012-13 dollars, Colorado ranks 47th when comparing per pupil FY 2007-08 spending to FY 2012-13.
- Trends & Rankings for Per Pupil Spending, Revenue & Per $1,000 of Personal Income 1991-92 to 2012-13
- Summary chart of Per Pupil Spending/Revenue 1991-92 to 2012-13